We are always on the look out for volunteers to help with the organisation of the Art Exhibition!
The weekend itself is an especially busy (but enjoyable!) time for organisers.
This volunteering can be as small as a single two hour slot helping to steward or on the cash desk during the weekend, or could be making yourself available to set up signage and advertising to attract as many visitors as possible to the church over the course of the weekend.
Whether you are exhibiting or not, if you feel you could help out in any way then please let us know and we will be in touch.
Volunteering jobs include:
- Stewarding and helping direct cars/people outside
- ‘Reception Desk’ – Welcoming visitors – (2 hour slots over the weekend)
- Dotters! for when paintings are sold (or helping buyers with dotting!)
- Serving Refreshments (2 hour slots over the weekend)
- Wrapping sold items (2 hours on Sunday afternoon)
- Publicity boards erecting and taking down (Saturday/Sunday morning and evening)
- Setting up for the Private View – Candles/boards/lighting outside and in the car park.
- Cashiers (2 hour slots over the weekend)
- Serving wine and refreshments on Private view night
Also leading up to the exhibition volunteering jobs include:
- Organising/publicising/helping with the Children’s Art competition
- Sourcing advertising or raffle prizes
- Hanging posters and distributing flyers leading up to the event.
- Social media admin (currently we’re not on social media!)
- Anything else you can offer!